Basic Level of the Microcosmic Orbit
INFORMACIÓN Y RESERVA
Sharon Smith, email@example.com
Detalles del curso
Death and transcendence practices, with teacher Juan Li The experience of dying is usually thought as the end of everything. By contrast all the great spiritual traditions have been structured with
Detalles del curso
Death and transcendence practices, with teacher Juan Li
The experience of dying is usually thought as the end of everything. By contrast all the great spiritual traditions have been structured with continuity of consciousness at their core and preparation for death at the heart of their training.
The belief that at death everything ends is based on the assumption that the physical dimension is the only one and we are the physical body and nothing else. The materialistic view of life doesn’t take into account the subtle dimension of mind, where thoughts, feelings, dreams, and emotions take place. To break the spell of materialistic thinking, a common teaching in the Asian traditions is: “show me your mind, put it here on the table!”.
The physical dimension is one of forgetting; we forget why we are here, we forget life has a purpose, we forget who we are, we forget our dreams, we even forget where we put the keys we had in our hands two minutes ago. Death is the initiation into remembering who we are.
The most important day in our lives is the day of crossing over into the subtle dimensions. Is the day in which everything we have become determines how the experience unfolds. Death is the culmination of life and how we have lived. Since everything has a previous cause, death is the cause from where life manifests.
We fear what we don’t know anything about and fear of death is at the core of all fears. In this workshop we take on the challenge of illuminating the most important experience in our lives.
In this class we train in:
- Identifying the dissolution of the elements of consciousness as we fall asleep and at the moment of dying
- How to guide the consciousness to the experience of Original Mind
- The four stages of death and transcendence
- The signs the transition has begun
- What to do during the experience of dying
- How to assist someone to die
- How to guide the consciousness of the dying to the higher dimensions
- How to guide the consciousness of someone who is lost in the lower dimensions
- What to do in the days after someone has passed away
The time invested in this workshop can be one of the most important in our lives
13 (Lunes) 09:00 - 16 (Jueves) 12:00
Tao SharonSharon Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org