Este es un evento repetitivo17 Marzo, 2018 00:00
10Marallday11alldayTRANSCENDING FEAR AND ANXIETY IN TIMES OF CRISISALL CLASSES IN ENGLISH WITH RUSSIAN TRANSLATION(Todo el dia) Teleconference Organizador: Ilana Zaripova Tipo de Curso:Online Workshops - JUAN LI Horario: 10:00 - 12:00 a.m. (CET) // each day 2 hours
The Basic Level of the Microcosmic Orbit
INFORMACIÓN Y RESERVA
ALL CLASSES IN ENGLISH WITH RUSSIAN TRANSLATION
Detalles del curso
Live Online Workshop: Transcending fear and anxiety in times of crisis, with teacher Juan Li These days it seems we face a daily barrage of new things to fear: economic crisis,
Detalles del curso
Live Online Workshop: Transcending fear and anxiety in times of crisis, with teacher Juan Li
These days it seems we face a daily barrage of new things to fear: economic crisis, environmental collapse, diseases, terrorism, wars and natural disasters. Fear has a paralyzing effect on the whole organism. As fear takes hold of our minds our level of consciousness plummets to the most primitive stage of selfish survival. The immune system practically shuts down. The way we relate to each other becomes polluted with an intense sense of separation and distrust.
Fear can take hold of our minds and disturb and dissipate our lives far more than we realize. These days an increasingly dense aura of fear surrounds the planet as it resonates from the minds of billions of human beings worldwide preoccupied with economic survival.
Originally fear is a survival response which manifests in two phases, first, the whole organism mobilizes to the maximum of its capacity in order to survive a threat to its survival. If the threatening situation is not resolved and continues, the second phase of fear begins to manifest as paralysis where the energy system begins to shut down preparing for surrender and death. Sustained fear paralyzes and kills.
This class has been designed to help us understand the nature of fear and the overwhelming negative impact it has in our lives when sustained for long. Fear arises in the mind as a result of how we are interpreting information received by the senses. The first place we have to go to transform fear is the mind.
In this class we learn:
- The patterns of fear inherited from our parents in the womb stage
- The patterns of fear developed through the different stages of growth from infancy till death and how to clear them
- The sustaining of fear through the tendency to reject or hold on to things
- The steps for living fearlessly
- How self-rejection sustains fears and self-acceptance helps transcend it
- Ways of radically clear fears through inquiring about its nature
- The 12 types of fear we experience and how to loosen our links to them
- The energy patterns of negative emotions
- Ways to use the dream practices to overcome fears and empower positive action
- Learning to work with fear as an ally rather than a paralyzing force preventing action
Marzo 10 (Sabado) - 11 (Domingo)
10:00 – 12:00 a.m. (CET) // each day 2 hours
Ilana ZaripovaE-Mail: email@example.com // Telefon: 017647344426