Level of the Microcosmic Orbit
INFORMACIÓN Y RESERVA
Neska Ong a Kwien e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Detalles del curso
Dream practice intensive, with teacher Juan Li This dream practice intensive retreat will consist of three parts. On the first part we learn the fundamental elements for establishing a consistent dream
Detalles del curso
Dream practice intensive, with teacher Juan Li
This dream practice intensive retreat will consist of three parts. On the first part we learn the fundamental elements for establishing a consistent dream practice. The second part focuses on healing practices during dream state. The third part trains in the sequence for crossing dimensions in a state of clarity at the moment of death and transcendence.
The first part of the dream practices develops the basic skills for establishing a conscious bridge between dimensions. The first part consists of:
- Clearing the obstacle of unconsciousness preventing development of dream state as a resource for self-development
- Clearing the obstacle of going to sleep tired which prevents clarity in dream state
- The emotional clearing needed for eliminating stress dreams
- Stabilizing mental clarity allowing dream recall to take place
- The foundations for developing lucidity in dream state
- The start of development of the Yin body of dreams
- Becoming aware there is continuity of consciousness beyond the dissolution of the ego
The second part in the dream practice intensive will focus on healing during dream state. The second part consists of:
- Developing a structure for healing the causes of illness not just the symptoms
- A series of sitting practices for transforming factors of self-rejection, guilt, shame and sustained anger behind serious health imbalances.
- Establishing the experience of Original Mind as the model of absolute health
- Establishing sleep and dream state as a space for healing
The third part of the dream practice intensive will focus on the practices for guiding the consciousness at the moment of dying and transcendence. The third part consists of:
- Finishing any pending cycles and clearing attachments before crossing dimension each day
- Becoming conscious of the dissolution of the elements of consciousness in the process of falling asleep
- Guiding the consciousness to the absolute experience of Original Mind as the elements of consciousness dissolve
- Developing dream state as a platform for guiding the consciousness of the dead to the upper astral dimension
The second and third levels of dream practice require a solid foundation in the first level. This dream intensive retreat is a great opportunity to train establishing what is called in the practices, “a path of transcendence” and counteracting the present tendency to assume we are the physical body and that when we die everything ends. As multidimensional beings, we operate only for a limited number of hours in the physical dimension, our true permanent dimension is the subtle one. The physical dimension is limited by time, the subtle dimensions are beyond time and therefore eternal. As the I Ching suggests, “abide by what endures”.
For someone who has not developed dream state as a resource for self-development, this is a golden opportunity to start charting “a path of transcendence”. For those with experience, this is an opportunity to go deeper into infinity.
Diciembre 12 (Miercoles) - 16 (Domingo)
Amsterdam - Holland
Neska Ong a KwienNeska Ong a Kwien, email@example.com